keskiviikko 22. lokakuuta 2014

FIRST WINTER OUTFIT

//Coat-New Yorker, Bag & Jeans-Zara, Cut-out boots-Office, Rings-H&M, Scarf-Cubus, Earrings (even though you can't see them that well)-Marc Jacobs

//Yes black and gold is back everybody! This winter I'm going to wear similar things to last winter. It already felt like winter today... My winter clothing this year will probably consist of furry coats, black and gold, beige, turtlenecks and timberlands. I'm actually starting to love colorful clothing especially pastel colors so maybe I'll try and wear more color. It's just we get so depressed in the winter in Finland that black and gray is the only thing we wear. It's already feeling like winter and it's still October... I have a feeling it's going to be a cold, long winter. 

6 kommenttia: